The Village of Downers Grove has approved many incentive agreements with businesses and developers in order to attract new business projects to the community.
The following projects have been approved by incentive agreements:
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) for projects on Ogden Avenue
- Tax Increment Financing for projects in downtown Downers Grove
- Sales tax rebate agreements for large retail anchor stores
- Sales tax agreements for automobile dealerships
- Reduction of permit fees for large Class A corporate headquarters projects
- Business Improvement District for a large retail anchor store
- Downtown Central Business District
- 2010 Zoning Map
- 2009 Future Land Use Map
- Ogden Avenue Map
- Downtown Map
Please contact the Downers Grove Economic Development Corporation at 630.729.0380 to discuss requests for business incentives.
Archive by Year
- Rexnord Corporation to Build New Aerospace Faci...
- Alter Brewing Company looks to the future with ...